IDEAS AND RESOURCES
Are you a family, school, non-profit organization, foundation or grantmaker, civic group, or business?
Become a member of the #GivingTuesdayPR movement and participate this December 1st.
To facilitate your participation, we provide the tools you need through this website, social networks, and mass e-mails.
Ideas for non-profit organizations (NPOs) and other charities
• Advertise your participation on social networks and do not forget to use the hashtag #GivingTuesdayPR and the #hashtag of your entity.
• Tell your story and goals that day.
• Organize activities for your board of directors, followers, and clients to participate.
• Develop a promotional and fundraising campaign.
• Motivate your sponsors to take mutually beneficial actions.
Ideas for schools, universities and other educational institutions
• Spread your cause through social networks.
• Organize a volunteer fair.
• Create a task force to impact your community or support the causes in which you believe.
• Donate time, materials and food, etc.
Ideas for business
• Share with your employees and clients the results of the company's social initiatives during 2020.
• Organize a community impact action related to #GivingTuesday.
• Make a donation to a charity.
• Organize workshops on community leadership.
Ideas for families and individuals
• Finance what you care about.
• Volunteer for a cause.
• Donate blood, clothes, food, etc.
• Tell others how you are getting involved.
Your ideas and your example will inspire others.