IDEAS AND RESOURCES
Are you a family, school, non-profit organization, foundation or grantmaker, civic group, or business?
Become a member of the #GivingTuesdayPR movement and participate this December 1st.
To facilitate your participation, we provide the tools you need through this website, social networks, and mass e-mails.
Ideas for non-profit organizations (NPOs) and other charities
• Advertise your participation on social networks and do not forget to use the hashtag #GivingTuesdayPR and the #hashtag of your entity.
• Tell your story and goals that day.
• Organize activities for your board of directors, followers, and clients to participate.
• Develop a promotional and fundraising campaign.
• Motivate your sponsors to take mutually beneficial actions.
Ideas for schools, universities and other educational institutions
• Spread your cause through social networks.
• Organize a volunteer fair.
• Create a task force to impact your community or support the causes in which you believe.
• Donate time, materials and food, etc.
Ideas for business
• Share with your employees and clients the results of the company's social initiatives during 2020.
• Organize a community impact action related to #GivingTuesday.
• Make a donation to a charity.
• Organize workshops on community leadership.
Ideas for families and individuals
• Finance what you care about.
• Volunteer for a cause.
• Donate blood, clothes, food, etc.
• Tell others how you are getting involved.
Your ideas and your example will inspire others.
Enter the materials file in our GoogleDrive so that you can fully develop your initiative for this #GivingTuesdayPR 2019.
Here you will find information, sample calendars for work and social networks, case studies, and more.